Tadbir Tejarat EP Contractor Company has experience in a broad range of engineering assignments, from Front End Engineering & Design (FEED) to basic and detailed engineering. The company uses proven processes and collaboration tools to develop innovative solutions to difficult problems quickly and efficiently.
After the conception design phase and feasibility studies a project enters the engineer phase during which engineering studies which may include, according to the type of project:
- Pressure vessels
- Rotating equipment
- Electrical facilities
- Piping, civil works
- Cost control and scheduling
All these types of engineering studies are covered and fully managed within Tadbir Tejarat EP contractor and our Italian Partner Rigel Sistemi S.p.A Company.
Tadbir Tejarat EP Contractor Company International Procurement Office is committed to promoting a culture of shared prosperity at all levels of its procurement chain. By selecting only the most competitive vendors, equitable contracts and reliable delivery systems, we are able to dependably provide the highest quality products to our clients.
Beginning with order entry through expediting documentation, customs clearance and delivery, our operation is designed to function with complete control in all areas of routine and critical cargo flow. Additionally, we maintain a multi-lingual team adept at document review and preparation. Tadbir Tejarat routinely provides a variety of in-house export services including consolidation, export crating and packing, marking and tagging, containerization, air and ocean shipments, digital documentation of packing and loading processes, export documents, MSDS compliance, and cargo receipts.
Mission of Procurement Group:
- Develop and implement Procurement strategies to improve competitiveness
- Own and update TTC’s list of Approved Suppliers
- Increase the Supplier base through the sourcing and qualification of new suppliers and products
- Develop and manage long- term relationships and partnerships with Tadbir Tejarat EP Contractor Company’s Top Suppliers
- Promote design-to-cost solutions
- Gather and report information critical to operations
- Ownership and enforcement of the Group’s procurement policies